Finding the right type of juicer can be daunting as experienced by me and my sister. We bought several before figuring out which one is right for our use. Out of several purchased over the years, I have chosen the 3 most recommended based on price, performance, and impact.
My wish is that this will help you decide which is the best masticating juicer for your needs.
Best Masticating Juicer for Leafy Greens and Fruits
Why it is the best?
- The feeding chute is large and has a drum cap that is adjustable to five positions for easily taking out the residual pulp.
- Offers great nutritional value as it uses a single gear to juice fruits and vegetables, rotating at a low speed of 80 RPMs
- Rotates at slow speed so not much heat is generated. As a result, the juice retains all the nutrients that were originally present in the fruit or vegetable.
- All kind of citrus fruits and leafy vegetables including celery can be juiced without restriction.
- It can also grind coffee beans, make butter out of the nuts and even make desserts like sorbets.
Apart from being easy to clean, it also comes with a 15-year guarantee. Check out its current price at Amazon
Best Masticating Juicer under $200 (budget option)
This is a good quality juicer that is within budget for most.
Why is it a high-quality low budget juicer?
It spins at a very low volume of 80 RPM as it is a slow masticating juicer. This means that it retains all the good nutrients in the juice similar to its expensive competitors.
It is easy to clean and is dishwasher safe just in case you don’t want to use your hand.
However, it should not be used for long continuously (more than 15 minutes) as it can seize up the blades resulting in not so good juicing experience next time you use it.
It juices kale, wheatgrass, and leafy greens quite well.
If you are looking for a low budget high-quality juicer, definitely check it out at Amazon
Best Vertical Masticating Juicer For Small Space
This juicer comes with the biggest chute compared to any other model (3”) so much so that it can accommodate an entire apple.
It rotates at 60 RPM ensuring all nutrients are retained during the juicing process.
Standing at 9 x 8.2 x 17.6″, it is little bulkier than an average model but does not occupy much space (width wise)
In addition to juicing standard fruit and vegetable, it is also capable of creating frozen sorbets and smoothies. You can also use it to puree baby food and extract mil from nuts.
It may not be the cheapest juicer on the market, but it does make an impact on your kitchen with its stylish design, red color, and black leather finish. Find out what other buyers have to say about it on Amazon.
I hope you have found these reviews useful and it will save you the countless headaches I had when searching for the best masticating juicer!